[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Help with this trade....

IMUG2

My current Roster is :

QB:

• Mariota
  • Fitzpatrick
  • Cutler

RB:

• Ingram
  • Gore
  • Mccoy
  • Yeldon

WR:

• Fitzgerald
  • Evans
  • Brown
  • Hilton
  • A. Robinson

I got offered Devante Freeman, James Jones, and Willie Snead for Brown, Ingram, and Evans

Standard scoring league.

I have to say this is a tough one to decide. Of course with Big Ben coming back you would just be eating the loss of the last few weeks with Antonio, same with Evans' breakout if he continues. But Devonta is fantasy gold and James Jones may be TD-dependent, but his offense can keep feeding those to him. I like Snead, but more for PPR than standard.

What's your record? If you're struggling and need some wins I would do it, gotta get something going. If you're sitting near the top I'd hold.

Given that you haven't incurred much (any) loss on Evans and Brown I'd try and get the dividends from them, they have upside for days. I agree that trading for a QB should be the #1 priority.

Since you're looking at him, Rivers is a solid option. As for who to trade, it depends on the other guy's roster and how many teams in your league. Give us more info if you can.

The guy with Rivers is starting this line up: A. Luck, J, Starks, L Murray, R. Cobb, D. Hopkins, C. Clay, A. Cooper.

His Bench: Rivers, K. Davis, A. Foster (lol), C. Michael, A. Morris, K. williams, J. Landry, D. Monfrief

I could be dead wrong but I'd tread lightly with rivers. Id go after luck personally. I wouldn't give up any of your backs for rivers straight up. Week 8 matchup favors rivers over luck but you can afford to look long term

Yes and no. But Rivers is pretty consistent every year. And his week 16 (championship) matchup vs Oakland could be worse. I'd start low and see if he bites. If not, then upgrade to a different RB or package in a WR. If they're just sitting on the bench then it's wasted points, so trade up, but try not to lose too much depth.

I find these negotiations go better in person or over the phone, don't give them too much time to analyze if you think you can get over on them.

Edited by timeconsumer

Yeah, yeldon is becoming the player he was drafted to be. Great vision and excellent catching out of backfield. I'd be ok dealing McCoy. If he won't bite on Landry maybe try moncrief or Cobb. You def need to drop a qb so a 2 for 1 helps makes sense for you