[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vernon Davis to the Broncos

Inziladun

Virgil Green will now be a blocking TE like he should be and help chip the DL. In the Pistol, it's imperative Peyton has those 2 extra seconds to flourish. Vernon should give them a weapon in space Ala Gates.

This. It could help your (our) fantasy teams marginally, but this is a great move, football wise. by the Bronco's. Newsflash-they don't give a crap about out fantasy thoughts & concerns. Nice move, football wise.

I could really use a surprise flex position contributor for the second half of the season (looking at you, CJ Spiller!), and if a TE so be it...would certainly qualify as surprising

As for how he actually contributes to DEN, he's got a body of work that would certainly suggest they brought him in to bolster offensive options and not blocking

• Like 1

And yards. That is a 120/1000 pace. Those are elite numbers.

I did say any given week not every week if I could predict a guy to have 8 catches for 60 yards every week I'd play the lotto more. I get what you're saying though and I wasn't implying a weekly projection of these numbers just what I could see him having on a good day. 8 passes underneath for 7 yards if he catches them all 8 for 56 Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I like this move. Low risk (2 late round picks) and potentially high reward. If Davis plays like a bum then ok, no worse than our other TEs. However, if he balls out John Elway will have made one of the best trades in recent NFL memory.

• Like 1

I did hear it said many times during the game, that denver coaches said "they have to get the TE position more involved in the offense." For what thats worth...

And it was obviously more of a point to do so. Everyone giving the stats from earlier this year is just spewing nonsense it's obvious things changed over the bye week