[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a must win this week. Need help with my lineup badly. Could you please help?

GambitX

Ok guys so some good advice here so far.

With the update on River's two starting Guards being out- I think Dalton may be the safer pick now?

Still unsure on Djax vs Hilton lol. I don't know what to do here. Giants seemed to get their secondary back. Hass limits Hilton. Anyone think with the updates to change to someone for sure? So far sitting Romo, Forte & Adams has paid off well.

Jackson is the smarter choice. I have hilton and wont be playing him this week. Hes been a WR3 at best all year. Jackson has a QB who isnt afraid to throw to him, and in terms of a WR, thats all that matters.

Thanks. DJax definitely seems to have the higher ceiling while Hilton seems like the safer but lower ceiling play.

I may need Djax's explosiveness. I'm just really hoping my Hopkins can outscore his 3 Texan players.. Or Saints play D for once.

I would start Rivers, whoever starts for the Chiefs and....TY Hilton. Just call it a feeling. I got nothing really to back it up. If not him, I would probably go Adams.

You nailed it.. 3/3.

I ended up going Dalton & DJax...

Both did well luckily. I have high score this week. Hopkins was my worst player (aside from Kicker/D lol)

if you want to win, put rivers, chiefs rb, and hilton in..

djax is a burner sure but he scored last week because a cb fell down. hilton and hassleback have been dreadful together but hilton is just better than djax. fact. plus frank gore might not play which may force them to throw the ball more

rivers over the others because

1)andy dalton is who he is and you cant convince me otherwise. rams d/st IS legit. but the rams d/st offense is inept and gives whoever they play a very short field all day everyday. still their cb's are pretty lockdown

2) rivers plays the jaguars and i expect this game to be a shootout.

look at vegas over/unders to help you. i'd play a qb with the HIGHEST o/u

Also-- you got this right. Thanks..

I didn't go with the guys listed but really wanted to. Couldn't make up my mind. Luckily I ended up with high score for the week and won!!

I just thought Dalton had more weapons to go to then Rivers. Dalton in my league did really well with 25 points and Rivers also had a great game scoring 36 points.

I agree Kitkat, I had the same exact mindset which is why I went Dalton too. Although I wanted to change it several times lol.

DJax v Hilton was a tough one too w/ the way things went. TB sucks bad on D.. lol.

Thanks for your input too. Dalton finished well so I was happy.

• Like 1