[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Upon Further Review: J. Tamme?

ry-bread

I didn't get a chance to send in an email about Tamme, but I was just picked him up as a streamer for this week.

Sit 'em if you got 'em Projected: 6-60

He's been solid while Hankerson has been out. Put up like 109 and 1TD against TBB earlier this year.

What are your thoughts on him this week and moving forward?

Can't speak for John but I like Tamme a bit this week. Hankerson is not that much of an issue since he only played once in the last four games anyway. I like that he had 10-103-1 vs TB in Week 8 even though Julio Jones also had 12-162-1 in that game as well. I am a bit concerned that Tamme only scored in that game and no others this year and that he had just two big games that both were at home. and the Bucs have only allowed two TE's to score on them since the season opener - one being Tamme. At home no visiting TE has scored on them or gained more than 42 yards. So my projection of 6-60 is saying I like him this week and that he is due for a good game compared to what happens with TB usually.

John thinks that Freeman is going to do the damage and that will limit Tamme.

• Like 1

Great insight, thanks! I didn't realize how solid the TB Defense has been against TE. The TE movement has been interesting with all the injuries and underwhelming performers. I've been streaming TE for a few weeks now. Currently rostering: Tamme, Davis, ASJ. Here's to hoping one of those guys can get hot going into the playoffs! I was considering picking up Luke Willson as well, what a mess!

I passed on him in favor of Julius Thomas and Kyle Rudolph this week for all of the reasons that DMD stated plus having no faith in Matt Ryan. It's a sad day when I trust Blake Bortles and Teddy Bridgewater more than Matt Ryan, but there it is.

Wise decision. I think Julius has another good game, he's been playing well and Hurns is out. Neither of those guys are available (12Team).