[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***TRADE ADVICE NEEDED*** SPENCER WARE FOR DEANDRE WASHINGTON

brod344

What's up fake football fans,

I am in a 10 team PPR league.

Here's my dilemma -

I have been propositioned to trade Spencer Ware (RB/KC) for DeAndre Washington (RB/OAK).

I have Latavius Murray and Lamar Miller as my starting RB's. I drafted Spencer Ware in the late LATE rounds last weekend when we had our draft as a backup because I felt the Charles situation is shaky at best...and then got confirmation in the past 2 days when I read that Ware is gonna most likely start week 1.

MY OWN BROTHER then went on to pluck DeAndre Washington in the last couple days off the waiver wire, and now he's trying to flip him to me as the handcuff to Latavius. HE has LeVeon Bell, AP, and DeMarco Murray in his RB stable.

I am tempted to make the trade, because I think Washington is the MUST HAVE handcuff to Latavius, but am I foolish to deal Spencer Ware for this??

I have an ultimatum of next Wednesday to pull the trigger (or not) on this deal....WHAT DO I DO!??!!?!!?!?!?!

Signed,

#brotherlylove

If I were you, I think I would accept the trade. Ware will have a lot of appeal as a handcuff throughout the season even when Charles eventually becomes the three-down back. And might possibly even be involved in a committee with Charles.

However, as a Latavius owner myself, I know how important it is right now to get DeAndre Washington. He could potentially completely take the job away from Latavius after a few weeks. For all we know, DeAndre could end up becoming this season's David Johnson with that offense.

Who are the other RBs on your roster besides Miller, Latavius and Ware ?

Ya man....see that's what's messing with me! Potential for Washington seems to be too high. Plus given that handcuff it seems like the direction i should go in.

My other back is Buck Allen. Picked him up yesterday.

Let your Bro eat up a spot on his bench with D. Washington, he's stacked at RB as it is. let him make the tough decisions week in week out to play him if he goes off. let the first couple weeks play out, As Raider Fans we both know the value of D. Wash in this offense !!