[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im new to this, help

Rak

Hi,

This is my first season with fantasy football. And I have a request for a trade with someone in mye league. Do u guys think this is a good trade?

I get Shane Vereen and C.J Anderson for Keeneth Dixon and Aaron Rodgers. Keep in mind I already have Cam Newton as QB. Is this guy ripping me off?

Edited by Rak

In my opinion, that's basically a CJ Anderson for Aaron Rogers trade and I think you could get more. The other 2 players in the deal are fantasy irrelevant to me. You had to have spent a decently high draft pick to get Rogers after you already got Cam. I would counter with you getting a better RB or WR depending on your team's needs.

You want Rodgers week 1 anyway vs JAX instead of CAM vs DEN. I would hold off until at least next week.. when you have 2 insanely high ranked QB's in a 1QB (starter) league people will try to snipe your QB for little because they are a dime a dozen and end of the yr usually only maybe 1-3 are above significantly the rest in scoring which can be a guessing game. Command more, or do a straight up Rodgers for X player and not a multiple player trade it muddies the waters. Rodgers for Dez or DT but get what you want or need in the position you need it because you passed on some serious talent taking two QB's early, working backwards could be hard you might get the weaker side of the trade.

Without knowing rosters its impossible to tell, but I would assume you are weak at either RB or WR or both since you grabbed the top 2 QB's in the draft before anyone else did. Just try and get a good RB from the Tier 2 or Tier 3 range on the draft cheat sheet page found on this site and possibly a serviceable WR from the Tier 4 range with him. Look for teams who have a lot of depth at one position because that means they will be more likely to let go some of that talent with all that depth. Etc...

Thanks pimp. Helps alot

In a 12 team it depends, Rodgers for some people carries a lot of value in other leagues with curmudgeons they put so much value on RB's and WR's they will hoard bench RB/WR's and not playing for an opportunity at upgrading their QB. I think you command a decent return or returns for Rodgers for an upgrade at WR/RB. A.Rodg is worth it no matter what, but play him this week.. if he blows it up his value will be sought and stock will rise.

You made a slight mistake taking those 2 QBs and this other owner is trying to burn you. The advise I give is play Rodgers this week, and look to trade after. Before any decision you ever make, make sure to ask on here first as there's a lot more knowledge on here than what you have. Lastly, you should post critical information in your signature, as I and many others have. Your team, size of league, PPR, and how many starters at each position.