[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Antonio Brown

heehawks

Is it keeper or redraft? If keeper, just say screw it and keep AB. You're already in a hole that'll be hard to pull out of (giggity). If it's redraft...you're screwed anyway so don't give anyone the satisfaction of having AB.

Interesting opinion! Not a bad avenue. Its a redraft league, but if I can swing a two for one, I may just still survive. I am think AB with my terrible rbs, is not going to win me many games. But a decent wr and rb in return may just get me more points in the long run.

Interesting opinion! Not a bad avenue. Its a redraft league, but if I can swing a two for one, I may just still survive. I am think AB with my terrible rbs, is not going to win me many games. But a decent wr and rb in return may just get me more points in the long run.

Do you really have to trade Brown? Why not DT or Maclin for usable RBs?

Do you really have to trade Brown? Why not DT or Maclin for usable RBs?

Nobody wants them AT ALL, which sucks. Let me tell ya, I've tried.

I did just get this one however...

AB, Rawls

for

LeVeon Bell and Lockett

I think I'm going to pull the trigger....

You really are in a hole. That offer isn't very bad. It really just is Brown for Bell and if you took Bell's suspension out of the equation, Bell probably would have been a top 5 pick everywhere. Because of your problem I'd do it and try to get WIlliams.

If you have any insight on either of these, I'd appreciate it

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470108-marshall-freeman-for-cj-anderson-paying-too-much/

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470092-ros-wr-ranks-green-obj-jeffery-marshall-ty-hilton/

You really are in a hole. That offer isn't very bad. It really just is Brown for Bell and if you took Bell's suspension out of the equation, Bell probably would have been a top 5 pick everywhere. Because of your problem I'd do it and try to get WIlliams.

If you have any insight on either of these, I'd appreciate it

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470108-marshall-freeman-for-cj-anderson-paying-too-much/

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470092-ros-wr-ranks-green-obj-jeffery-marshall-ty-hilton/

Thanks Julio, much appreciated for the opinions! Yes, I will take a look for you, of course.

Ok, so he offered another option, with the Bell trade still good.

L.Miller, Ivory, Lockett

for

AB, Rawls

That is enticing to get two starting rbs (considering I have absolute crap). But the L.Bell trade is almost too good to pass up, even though he hasn't played and is coming off major injury.

The bidding war has officially started.

Just got another one in...

C.Hyde, I.Crowell, and J.Mathews

for

AB, Martin

I am not too attached to Martin, especially since he has a hammy, which can tend to linger a whole season...

I immediately rule out the last one. So the question is Lamar Miller + Ivory or Bell. This might come down to preference. If Williams is attainable, I go for Bell. If there is no chance of getting Williams I go for Miller. I don't like the risk of Bell without the insurance. I would not trade my Miller and say Freeman/Crowell/Jennings, whichever is comparable to Ivory for Bell though. I don't like risk personally.

Edited by Julio think u are?

I immediately rule out the last one. So the question is Lamar Miller + Ivory or Bell. This might come down to preference. If Williams is attainable, I go for Bell. If there is no chance of getting Williams I go for Miller. I don't like the risk of Bell without the insurance. I would not trade my Miller and say Freeman/Crowell/Jennings, whichever is comparable to Ivory for Bell though. I don't like risk personally.

Agreed. I'm trying to work the DWill angle as we speak. Owner is flaky and a bit dim, so not sure if he will go for it.

That brings me to...who should I offer up for Dwill? DT, Maclin, TBenj or S.Sheppard? And do I throw in one of my crappy RBs?

Agreed. I'm trying to work the DWill angle as we speak. Owner is flaky and a bit dim, so not sure if he will go for it.

That brings me to...who should I offer up for Dwill? DT, Maclin, TBenj or S.Sheppard? And do I throw in one of my crappy RBs?

I would not give DT or Maclin for him. But I'd do either Benj or Shep. You have so much upside on your RB bench so I like that, and would be hesitant to give one up with one of your WRs. Unless he wanted to do 2 of those for DWill or one but I doubt that.