[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D-Jax

kdko

Will there be a game at any point this season where you'll feel comfortable starting this guy? He's been on my bench all year, and I don't know if there will ever be a safe time to deploy him. Jamison Crowder and Reed seem to be the reliable targets there, will a little sprinkling of D-Jax here and there when he's healthy. Does anyone have hopes for this guy? Or should he be dropped in most formats?

the last game I watched, there were a few plays where he looked old and tired.

Yeah, and he's always been fragile, but one hit sidelines him anymore. I think fantasy teams might be better off with D-Jax lite in JJ Nelson... I might just cut bait with D-Jax in any of my leagues unless theres a Washington homer that can bring some kind of unknown rationale into this discussion ..

I had drafted him almost everywhere, and was expecting a monster season for him. Then one night in a drunken tirade I cut him from all of my leagues and have never felt better about a decision.

I am not picking him again even if he posts 200 receiving yards in any of the upcoming weeks.

Edited by medalofhonor

DeSean has never been that good. He has 43 touchdowns in 8.5 seasons. That is an average of 5 touchdowns a year. He only has 1 season with over 62 catches (82 catches in 2013). His yardage totals are better, but not enough to make him more than a wr4 or wr5 with a proneness to injury.

I'm not going to defend the kid because he drives me crazy, like Eddie Lacy crazy, but he is leading his team in targets this season. And per 16 games, he's averaging 1100 yards and a little under 6 TDs. With that being said, he's not worth the stress. D-Jax and Lacy drove me CRAZY last year, but somehow D-Jax made it on one of my teams.

i think he's beat up right now and the bye week will be good for him

he sure was good last year, was on pace for 8 TDs and his 5th 1000 yd season

also, past four matchups have been teams who defend #1 wrs pretty well

Edited by pun