[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLEX Draft (Fantasy League of Experts)

keggerz

I took part in this year's FLEX Draft (PPR). You can start 1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 D & 2 Flex (not QB). NO KICKERS!

16 round draft and you had to draft at least 1 D

Here's the link to the draft: http://www70.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=71571&O=17

I drafted 1.1. Normally I wait on TE (love Marty B at his value) but Jordan Reed fell to me at the 6/7 turn and I couldn't pass up the value. Then had some WRs taken that I thought would make it to me so I wound up hitting TE two more times (remember can start 3, and Reed is brittle) with Ertz and Marty.

Feel free to  ask any questions or criticize if you'd like.

For those that are too lazy to click the link here's my team:

Cousins

DJ, Gurley, Duke Johnson, Henry & Malcolm Brown

Nuk, Diggs, Crowder, Lockett, Beasley & Josh Gordon (Mr. Irrelevant) 

Reed, Ertz & Marty B

Denver

I feel like you made your overall roster must worse by taking 3 TEs.  I know Reed seemed like great value but it forced you to get another TE because of his injury history.  I prefer to only draft one TE, two max.  In a PPR league with two flex positions I think I would be loading up on WRs.  Being able to get DJ in the first would make me feel more comfortable waiting to take another RB later in the draft.  I probably would have gone RB, WR, WR, WR, WR, then maybe RB.  This wouldn't be a set strategy as I will take a player that offers more value but I have a feeling that's what mine draft would have looked like.  I may have considered taking my RB2 on the 2/3 turn depending on who was available.  I'd most likely be starting 2 RBs and 5 WRs.