[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The worst flex options..

ImThatDude

In my league we have 2 non-qb flex positions (RB,WR,TE).

Currently in my flex positions I have Cooper (62, 1 TD) and Frank Gore(52)..

My bench has: (Last Week in ()'s)

Derrick Henry (25)

Bilal Powell (39)

John Brown (42)

Dez Bryant(43)

Emmanual Sanders(26)

Kenny Stills(BYE)

Hunter Henry(0)

Do I have the right two in or who should I switch? 

Cooper is a top 10 WR this week so if you have him in your flex you're doing great there.  Gore has volume on his side and while the Ari D can be stingy at times, I think their offense stalls enough to keep Indy close long enough to keep them from abandoning the running game. Only other other way I could see going would be Dez over Gore, but against that DEN D I'd stay clear.

33 minutes ago, ImThatDude said:

In my league we have 2 non-qb flex positions (RB,WR,TE).

Currently in my flex positions I have Cooper (62, 1 TD) and Frank Gore(52)..

My bench has: (Last Week in ()'s)

Derrick Henry (25)

Bilal Powell (39)

John Brown (42)

Dez Bryant(43)

Emmanual Sanders(26)

Kenny Stills(BYE)

Hunter Henry(0)

Do I have the right two in or who should I switch? 

Powell should be putting in some good work, especially against Oakland's weak defense, but high scoring offense. I'd be surprised if he catches fewer than 5 balls on Sunday.

On the other hand, the Cowboys DB situation is getting dire. I expect Sanders to have some nice upside here.

Gore will be rested again in the very likely scenario that the Cardinals are blowing them out in the second half, and the Cards are a great defense.

Dez is garbage, and simply can't beat top corners anymore.

I hope you weren't seriously considering any of the others right now.

2 hours ago, WerkerM said:

Powell should be putting in some good work, especially against Oakland's weak defense, but high scoring offense. I'd be surprised if he catches fewer than 5 balls on Sunday.

On the other hand, the Cowboys DB situation is getting dire. I expect Sanders to have some nice upside here.

Gore will be rested again in the very likely scenario that the Cardinals are blowing them out in the second half, and the Cards are a great defense.

Dez is garbage, and simply can't beat top corners anymore.

I hope you weren't seriously considering any of the others right now.

Not really considering any of the others just put them there to finish out the bench and in case of injury, i've already got backups. After Sanders did absolutely awful last week with all his targets and doing nothing with them, it scares me to put him in there. However, I feel like Gore is either going to do good or horrible because of the uncertainty.. Guess its a toss up between Sanders and Gore really. I just don't trust Powell after getting no yards/carry being just a check down who was instantly covered. I feel like Oaklands defense is good enough to stop him and their (Oakland) offense is powerful enough to make him an afterthought. 

17 minutes ago, ImThatDude said:

Not really considering any of the others just put them there to finish out the bench and in case of injury, i've already got backups. After Sanders did absolutely awful last week with all his targets and doing nothing with them, it scares me to put him in there. However, I feel like Gore is either going to do good or horrible because of the uncertainty.. Guess its a toss up between Sanders and Gore really. I just don't trust Powell after getting no yards/carry being just a check down who was instantly covered. I feel like Oaklands defense is good enough to stop him and their (Oakland) offense is powerful enough to make him an afterthought. 

Is this PPR?