[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Gallman for Kelley

JaWitzMie

Maybe yes.. but Kelley is limited ceiling-wise as he relinquishes catches to Thompson (along with most 3rd down work), Perine still exists.. etc etc.  

Both have a limited upside, Kelley is probably safer should he come back healthy to get decent volume and some if not all goal work.

Agreed with Robo, Fat Rob is either hurt of ineffective most of the time.  With the Sam and Chris on his heels not sure he is worth the effort.  Gallman is a HUGE wildcard.  He could put up massive numbers as the G men have no WR's or passing game to this point or he could be in big trouble with 8 men in the box.  Gallman has higher Ceiling and I would say even a higher floor.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cloose said:

Agreed with Robo, Fat Rob is either hurt of ineffective most of the time.  With the Sam and Chris on his heels not sure he is worth the effort.  Gallman is a HUGE wildcard.  He could put up massive numbers as the G men have no WR's or passing game to this point or he could be in big trouble with 8 men in the box.  Gallman has higher Ceiling and I would say even a higher floor.

Many of the reasons I'm holding/stashing Gallman is because of the WR situation (mainly OBJ) it changes everything.. Vereen could flourish the most in NYG, Gallman could be a nice option as well.  Kelley is sort of that dude you can barely play at the flex, his availability, team and one dimensional (mostly run only) pretty much limits him sort of like Alfred Morris when he was there in WAS.  I dumped Kelley in one league, kept him in another.. I dumped him in a full PPR league where I was able to grab Thompson.  He could provide decent ROS stats I'm low on him he's entering Crowell status..