[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My team is in disarray, make this trade

My team looked promising early in the season but I lost Rodgers, Evans and Martin have been huge disappointments, I never start the right TE and Kareem Hunt is in a freefall. 

I'm currently 4 - 5 and in the last playoff spot.  I'm trying to do some small upgrades for this week and beyond so I can get into the playoffs. 

Should I trade Hunter Henry for Ju Ju Schuster?  The other team has Cook as his TE but he's on bye this week and the best TE on the waiver wire is Kittle.  Schuster is also his #5 WR.

Full PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Tyrod

RB - Hunt (on bye this week), Martin (who knows what to expect from this guy), Abdullah, Gore, Mack, McFadden & Lacy (getting dropped this week)

WR - Evans (currently suspended), Cooks, Adams, Shepard

TE - Doyle and Hunry

Def - Jags

K - Zeurlein

41 minutes ago, starkers said:

Since the best TE on the wire is Kittle and he has been ruled out already maybe you can get a better WR from him.  Either way I would do the trade.

40 minutes ago, AerialDrop said:

I'd definitely trade Henry, but maybe you could get a better WR?, whats his other 4 options

I can't see him trading any of his top 3 receivers for Henry.  They are Baldwin, Thomas, and Landy.  Ju Ju is his 4th, and then he has Pryor.

10 minutes ago, AerialDrop said:

How bare is the Waiver wire, can you force him to trade if you package someone else?

If its real bare, and you do the trade, what are you gonna sub for doyle week 11?

It's bare enough and the guy changed his mind and took the trade down.  The top WR free agent is Terrence Williams, the top RB is Forte

I realize I'm grasping for points this week but I'm playing the 2nd place team and I can't really afford to lose again.  This week is that much worse with Hunt on bye and Evans suspended so I'm trying to get something done.