[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Mark Ingram

dokes7

Is now possibly a good time to try and trade Mark Ingram? I mean coming of a 30 point standard scoring performance. And my other RB's are Gurley, Shady, Ajayi and Lat Murray. Would it be a logical move to trade Ingram given Kamara is still there and eventually the saints will find themselves down in a game. Or should I try and trade Ajayi?

I also wanted to trade Lat Murray with one of my recievers (Baldwin, Fitzgerald, Crabtree, K-Benjamin, Westbrook, Goodwin). Who do you reckon I should package him with? and who should I try and get?

I would try trading Ajayi or Ingram. They're both selling pretty high right now. You won't get much for Murray. If you do a Ajayi/Fitz trade, you should pretty much be able to get any WR you want (besides AB). 

I wouldn't trade Baldwin, Seahawks throw a lot this year and Baldwin looks awesome. He's made a few CB's look silly (Norman). Crabtree is Carr's best WR this year. I love Fitz, but I don't trust his QB situation, and you probably won't get much for Benjamin. 

Edited by yogi36

If you're trading Ingram, you better go after AB or Bell. Obviously, that means a package deal. I honestly would move Shady before Ingram. Ingram is on fire, has a sweet playoff schedule, and the coach kept feeding him the ball after he fumbled twice. Kamara is not built to be a pounding back. He fits perfectly because of Ingram.