[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player Profile Statistics - Game Log

Rimmytose

I was attempting to look back at two individual players and compare their stats game by game and cannot find the game logs in the Statistics tab of the Player Profile page in the new design. Is the previous season game log table available in the newly designed player profile page? I recall the previous season game log being available in the older design.

This first release of our newly redesigned tools unfortunately doesn't include player game logs. With our focus being on the key preseason tools like cheat sheets, rankings and projections we had to slide some stat tools to the next release. At this time we don't have an ETA for the game logs as our current focus is getting the new game predictions and start bench list tools released as soon as possible. 

Thanks for the update WW!

In the event that I want to check back on the game logs in the future, is there a way for me to look at the older design of the player profile pages? I noticed a switchback link in another thread, will that work for this type of scenario as well?

You don't need that switchback link as that's for those needing to break permanently out of the BETA due to a display error. You should see a "return to old experience" link at the bottom of the new tools pages. Just click on that to go back. 

• WJW locked this topic