[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate this - 12 team keeper, 6th pick

Paradigm_Shift

Picked 6th, 12 team keeper. Kept Dalvin Cook for my 3rd, .5 PPR.

QB - Deshaun Watson

RB - Melvin Gordon, Joe Mixon, Dalvin Cook, Peyton Barber, Isiah Crowell, Kerryon Johnson

WR - Demarius Thomas, Golden Tate, Nelson Agholor, Kenny Golloday, Jon Ross, Antonio Callaway

TE - Trey Burton

Stream kickers and defenses. 

Running back is obviously a strength compared to the rest of the team.  Figure to wait a week or two and someone strong at wr come calling for a back. What are your thoughts? 

WR is fairly weak even considering how deep the position is. Depending on your starting line up settings you may only have to start to WR which in that case you’ll be fine. Would always prefer to have depth at RB. There will be a boat load of waiver wire WR pick ups you could make to patch that line up together if you need to 

League starts 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex. Burton was 9th round, Watson was 8th. I feel as though I did leave myself a bit short at wr. I had planned on waiting much longer on QB but Watson's value to me at the 8th round was impossible to ignore and probably limited me on more wr depth there. Same story for Burton.  Other teams are extremely short on rb, I feel there will be trade value on the come for me to improve the wr position.