[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jacobs trade?

keeks

7 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

So I'm guessing you missed out on Foreman's big game on Thursday?

This week I'd start Jacobs over Pollard.

Well yeah I knew he was gonna have a good game but in my mind there was no way I could start him over the other guys. He got 24 points in my league which is good but not crazy. I can definitely see the other guys getting more. And I'll be at the Packer/Dallas game so it would be cool to watch pollard lol but after two down games from jacobs I see him having a nice little game. If zeke is out ill probably play pollard. And ik ETN wasn't on the injury report at all but the jags ran him into the ground last week so ik he's sore.. and he hasn't really had a bad game in awhile so I hope that doesn't happen

Edited by keeks

2 minutes ago, keeks said:

Well yeah I knew he was gonna have a good game but in my mind there was no way I could start him over the other guys. He got 24 points in my league which is good but not crazy. I can definitely see there other guys getting more. And I'll be at the Packer/Dallas game so it would be cool to watch pollard lol but after two down games from jacobs I see him having a nice little game. If zeke is out ill probably play pollard. And ik ETN wasn't on the injury report at all but the jags ran him into the ground last week so ik he's sore.. and he hasn't really had a bad game in awhile so I hope that doesn't happen

Can you see Pollard or Jacobs getting more?

24 points seems pretty damned good to me for a Flex play.

Edited by Running With Daboll

2 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Can you see Pollard or Jacobs getting more?

24 points seems pretty damned good to me for a Flex play.

Yeah it's definitely nice! But his other 2 games he had 32 and 36 I think. But I do think pollard and jacobs could score more than 24. And you're obviously going for as most points as possible ya know. I think pollard and jacobs will both have good games and similar scores so I can't really choose lol jacobs is playing unless zeke is out. That's how I think I'm gonna play it

19 minutes ago, keeks said:

Yeah it's definitely nice! But his other 2 games he had 32 and 36 I think. But I do think pollard and jacobs could score more than 24. And you're obviously going for as most points as possible ya know. I think pollard and jacobs will both have good games and similar scores so I can't really choose lol jacobs is playing unless zeke is out. That's how I think I'm gonna play it

Ok, so I don't get it.  Foreman got you 32 and 36, but you decided to bench him on Thursday against the Falcons?

I guess if either Jacobs or Pollard get you more than 24, you made the right decision. 

Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Ok, so I don't get it.  Foreman got you 32 and 36, but you decided to bench him on Thursday against the Falcons?

I guess if either Jacobs or Pollard get you more than 24, you made the right decision. 

Good luck.

Those were foremans first 2 games and jacobs and pollard were in the 40s lol 

Just now, Running With Daboll said:

Well, you seem to know everything, so I sure hope it doesn't come back to bite ya.

Damn bro.. this isn't meant to be an argument or anything so I don't understand why you're getting salty.. I'm just tellin you what everyone did. So why the hostility? I obviously don't know everything that's why I come here to discuss certain fantasy situations

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, keeks said:

Damn bro.. this isn't meant to be an argument or anything so I don't understand why you're getting salty.. I'm just tellin you what everyone did. So why the hostility? I obviously don't know everything that's why I come here to discuss certain fantasy situations

No hostility from me, you are reading too much into it. It just seems that you have already made a decision, so I'm not sure what else you want from me. 

When I said you seem to know everything, I meant it in the sense that you know your team better than I do.

But I still think there's a chance that Pollard or Jacobs dont give you what Foreman did. 

Just now, Running With Daboll said:

No hostility from me, you are reading too much into it. It just seems that you have already made a decision, so I'm not sure what else you want from me. 

I do read into things to much but we are so far off topic from the original question I was just talking with you since you kept responding so I thought we were just having more of a dialog than asking for advice.. cuz my original question was trade suggestions for jacobs and then ppl started talking about how they think foreman is better than jacobs and vice versa

Just now, keeks said:

I do read into things to much but we are so far off topic from the original question I was just talking with you since you kept responding so I thought we were just having more of a dialog than asking for advice.. cuz my original question was trade suggestions for jacobs and then ppl started talking about how they think foreman is better than jacobs and vice versa

No harm no foul.  This is a sometimes problem with written communication, something gets lost in translation at times.

Anyway...it's likely that either Pollard or Jacobs exceed what Foreman did. I was just saying that it's also possible that they don't.  And again, at this point I'd be starting Jacobs, but I think that's where you were leaning anyway. 

1 minute ago, Running With Daboll said:

No harm no foul.  This is a sometimes problem with written communication, something gets lost in translation at times.

Anyway...it's likely that either Pollard or Jacobs exceed what Foreman did. I was just saying that it's also possible that they don't.  And again, at this point I'd be starting Jacobs, but I think that's where you were leaning anyway. 

Yeah it's all good man.  I appreciate your thoughts! But yeah I was just going through all the possibilities to try and pick the best guy ya know.  I definitely look into things wayyyy to much week in and week out lol but my team started slow this year so I'm trying to win out to hopefully make the playoffs! I shoot myself in the foot because I flip flop on guys..

• Like 1

Just now, keeks said:

Yeah it's all good man.  I appreciate your thoughts! But yeah I was just going through all the possibilities to try and pick the best guy ya know.  I definitely look into things wayyyy to much week in and week out lol but my team started slow this year so I'm trying to win out to hopefully make the playoffs! I shoot myself in the foot because I flip flop on guys..

I agree tho, things can easily get misunderstood so my bad