[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PICK ONE

j.sal

I am in a regular performance league.....1pt for every 15yds ruch/rec and 6pts for a td.

Who should i start this week?

My options are:

EMMITT SMITH VS CAR (SUPPOSED TO BE A STRONG PLAY IF HEALTHY)

HINES WARD VS CINCY (GREAT PLAYER BUT HASNT DONE MUCH IN TD CATEGORY)

WARRICK DUNN VS NYG (GOOD MATCHUP BUT DUCKETT CUTTING IN NOW)

I have to start 2 of these guys...i am leaning towards starting both rb's but i have not benched ward all year. WHAT DO YOU THINK? I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

"...but i have not benched ward all year."

Which of course means that if you finally sit him this week, he'll have a 9/156/2 game.

Honestly, I expect all 3 of these guys to finish with ~85 total yards today, Smith having the best chance at a score. Ward might have the best potential upside of the bunch, but who can predict which PIT WR will be the "target du jour" in a given week? If Smith's injury situation becomes clearer this morning (as in he's downgraded) your decision may get easier, but as of right now, I'd start Emmitt & roll the dice on a big game from Ward.

Not trying to sway you away from Hines, but Cincy's Def is much weaker against the run than the pass, so maybe you start your RB's if Smith is healthy. Carolina is also much weaker against the run and they are terrible so Arizona should be ahead and trying to run the clock out with Smith. Good luck. Please see my post (JET FAN).

Emmit Smith if Healthy

AZ vs CAR Rush 'D' is 28.

TJ will be getting the touches at goal line.

PIT / Ward vs CN Pass 'D' is 10 wheras their Rush 'D' is 30.

I see alot of Running.

I would go with Emmitt and Dunn. Duckett never played into the situation even when he was healthy so why would that change now? I think Pittsburgh is going to build an early lead and find it very easy rushing the ball and just ride the Bus for most of the day. Just my two cents.