[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rolling the dice...

msaint

OK, so I'm playing the gambler a bit and starting Boldin over Horn. :D Hoping that King has, as Rovers said in my FF Advice post, a "lightning in a bottle" kind of day against the terrible CAR defense. A gimpy Horn against DEN/Champ just scared me off....now watch him go off for 150 and 2 long TDs :D

Anyone else rolling the dice with last-minute lineup calls today?

Well, in the end: Horn 81 yds, Boldin 75. Oh well. Only lost a point there. :D

Good to see Boldin at least play a role in the Cards, um, "passing game" and crack the 50yd barrier (though, kidding aside, King's 340-plus yards was pretty impressive for a first game started). Thankfully, I had Peyton and Edge going early, so I'm up 40 pts and still have D. Davis, Andre J., Gonzo, Falcons D, and Kris Brown left, against his Javon Walker. Fingers crossed HOU at least contains Javon, which is a tall order.

Now, just for peace of mind, I hope Domanick tops Pittman's 106 yd/2TD game, considering I benched Pittman for Dom. :D

Edited by msaint