[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Derrick Mason hurt?

jrfarm4

I think he's fine. Truth be told McNair just doesn't throw the ball to him PERIOD. Do you think it's a coincidence that when Volek plays Mason gets a minimum of 8 catches a game. Then McNair plays and he gets 3. McNair just refuses to throw to him it seems. As a Mason owner we should pray for more McNair injuries and missed games.

I'm a Titan homer and watch all the games (on TV unfortuantely). Mason is the go-to guy, but he was double-teamed all day yesterday. Bennett had a great matchup and was able to get behind the defense several times, but McNair just couldn't get the ball deep enough. Mason has been the #1 read and seems to still be that way. Bennett was always a second option when they threw yesterday. McNair look elswhere first. No injury to Dmase I know of.

Thank GOd....you scared me with this post....but the thing is every number one goes through this....It is just a matter of taking advantage of the oppurtunities you are given in single coverage......Harrison has felt the wrath of the double team and now even TO is feeling it.