[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help! Week 12

NEPats

Ouch!!! Not a good set of choices. I would go with Suggs this week. Didn't he have a big day vs. the Bengals earlier this season? The only other choice would be Barlow and he may be seeing the bench soon (my first round blunder). I'm not sold on Wheatly yet and Morris sucks.

I don't know why Wheatley didn't get that many carries last week coming off a bye....

I'd love to start him on sunday night....

If you hear any word that Wheatley will be getting majority of the carries, then go with him...

otherwise...you should run with Suggs as he makes an impact by running and catching as well..

Agreed, methinks Suggs had a nice receiving day (100 yds and a score) but not a great day on the ground. He's probably my best choice. Nothing good on the WW either except T. Fisher, yikes!

I think Barlow's temper and straight up terrible running will have Maurice Hicks stealing carries, so I think he's glued to my bench for now..

Morris is injured and who knows who's getting the carries in MIA..

Wheatley? Who knows.. Denver has a good D.

I think Suggs is my best bet too

Agreed, methinks Suggs had a nice receiving day (100 yds and a score) but not a great day on the ground.  He's probably my best choice.  Nothing good on the WW either except T. Fisher, yikes! 

I think Barlow's temper and straight up terrible running will have Maurice Hicks stealing carries, so I think he's glued to my bench for now..

Morris is injured and who knows who's getting the carries in MIA..

Wheatley?  Who knows..  Denver has a good D.

I think Suggs is my best bet too

571298[/snapback]

actually...Fisher might be just as good as start as Suggs....

he'll probably have 60 tot. yds and a score with the way things have gone...

but Suggs has been more of a starter lately with his number of touches...last week I think it was like 17 carries and 3 rec. and Green had 8 carries 0 rec....

I would even consider dropping Barlow for Fisher with the way Green has been getting nicked up as of late....

especially if Barlow is almost an emergency option on your roster at this point...Fisher already has more fantasy value as a backup..