[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"To predict the Future"!

Kahuna

B) You have no-idea how stoked I am with FF and this page. :D What a blast! IN FACT, why be pissed at "CODIE" the knucklehead, that’s a good laugh, poor b@stard! :violin: Blinded with issues and can’t see :bawling: this board for the asset it is, a crap load of ideas too ponder. :D

This week is HUGE. I'm 8-3 tied for first in my division and the two other division leaders are tied for first over-all with 8-2-1. They have the only ties in our league. If I can get a half game up over either, I'll get the bye going into the play-offs. Yea-Haaaa! The $ Dance! Here’s the lineup, given new advice Julius Jones is in Barlow is out.

1/10yds rush/rec. and 1/20yds passing & 6/TD

QB C-Pep vs JAC

RB Droughns vs OAK

RB Julius Jones vs CHI Doubtfull (Barlow vs MIA, L, Jordan @ ARI)

WR Nate Burleson

WR R. Smith vs OAK Doubtfull (David Givens vs BAL)

TE E. Johnson

DST Seahawks

K Vanderjagt Pondering (Shayne Graham averages more but Van. Is pts 4 sure).

:D Any insightful ideas floating around?

B) You have no-idea how stoked I am with FF and this page. :D What a blast! IN FACT, why be  pissed at "CODIE" the knucklehead, that’s a good laugh, poor b@stard! :violin: Blinded with issues and can’t see :bawling: this board for the asset it is, a crap load of ideas too ponder. :D

This week is HUGE. I'm 8-3 tied for first in my division and the two other division leaders are tied for first over-all with 8-2-1. They have the only ties in our league. If I can get a half game up over either,  I'll get the bye going into the play-offs. Yea-Haaaa! The $ Dance! Here’s the lineup, given new advice Julius Jones is in Barlow is out. 

1/10yds rush/rec. and 1/20yds passing & 6/TD

QB  C-Pep vs JAC

RB      Droughns vs OAK

RB      Julius Jones vs CHI  Doubtfull (Barlow vs MIA, L, Jordan @ ARI)

WR    Nate Burleson

WR      R. Smith vs OAK    Doubtfull (David Givens vs BAL)

TE      E. Johnson

DST Seahawks

K          Vanderjagt Pondering  (Shayne Graham averages more but Van. Is pts 4 sure).

:D Any insightful ideas floating around?

571774[/snapback]

is this your whole team or just the potential starters ? not trying to offend but this does not look like a 8-3 team to me.