[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

Who-Dey!

A team in my league has offered me Holmes for Dillon or Droughns for Dillon and J. Horn. I have R. Moss returning soon (fingers crossed) so losing Horn is O.K. Should I take the risk on Holmes coming back or play it safe with Droughns? I want to trade Dillon because I'm afraid the Pats might have it all wrapped up at the end of the season and bench their starters.

A team in my league has offered me Holmes for Dillon or Droughns for Dillon and J. Horn.  I have R. Moss returning soon (fingers crossed) so losing Horn is O.K. Should I take the risk on Holmes coming back or play it safe with Droughns?  I want to trade Dillon because I'm afraid the Pats might have it all wrapped up at the end of the season and bench their starters.

571775[/snapback]

look at what you are giving up here , Dillon is again over 1000 yrds and its week 12, also j.horn is not a bad wr to put in the lineup every week if moss does not return soon then what do you have to start? i think the days of benching starters is just about over , home field advantage means to much and with the steelers playing as good as they are its going to be a dog fight to the bitter end for the first round bye. leave your team alone. unless you can get more in this deal than leave it you lose this deal as is .

A team in my league has offered me Holmes for Dillon or Droughns for Dillon and J. Horn.  I have R. Moss returning soon (fingers crossed) so losing Horn is O.K. Should I take the risk on Holmes coming back or play it safe with Droughns?  I want to trade Dillon because I'm afraid the Pats might have it all wrapped up at the end of the season and bench their starters.

571775[/snapback]

Do not go for Holmes until you know he will be playing again. And until Moss shows he will be on the field, I'm not losing Horn.

I'd push for a Dillon/Droughns deal maybe.