[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smith/Brown @ Houston or JJones vs Chi?

ace7

I'd go with Chris Brown if he is healthy but might look to Julius Jones if Brown is out this weekend. As a Bears fan, I would have warned you against a RB going against the Bears defense, but with Urlacher out and after having seen what James did...I can't give that warning any more.

I'd go with Chris Brown if he is healthy but might look to Julius Jones if Brown is out this weekend.  As a Bears fan, I would have warned you against a RB going against the Bears defense, but with Urlacher out and after having seen what James did...I can't give that warning any more.

571991[/snapback]

does anybody know what brown's status is?

does anybody know what brown's status is?

572004[/snapback]

From FanBall:

The News

Running back Chris Brown, who missed Sunday's win over the Jaguars because of his turf toe injury, will be out of his immobilizing boot and do some running this week in practice. "We are all anxious to get him back," Titans coach Jeff Fisher told The Tennessean. "What we want to make sure is that we don't subject him to permanent damage on that toe or something we have to correct during the offseason."

Our View

Antowain Smith filled in admirably for Brown, but the Titans would clearly like to have their regular starter back in the lineup against the Texans.

I would pick Brown over Jones....a new QB in Dallas could mean the Bears actually spank Dallas on Turkey day!