[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB predicament

chonchito

three of the four are injured. ahman looks very questionable and plays monday night. brown sounds like he'll play but i could use a player that actually plays the whole game. martin will play, i don't think his injury was too serious and he always plays, but i worry that lamont jordan will take a bunch of carries and maybe tds. emmitt also actually is a little banged up too. i am considering dropping emmitt for either antowain smith, tony fisher, or julius jones. i guess i could pick up goings or sammy morris but i think he's dinged up too. the problem is that i can't pick up a player after first thur game starts although i could later change my lineup. must start two. any thoughts?

If you can get J. Jones, yes, drop Emmitt to do it! I'm starting him on Thursday in one of my leagues.

I don't know when you have to have your lineup in, but I wouldn't risk Ahman. Brown looks like he'll play. I read somewhere that Martin is probable. I guess I'd go with Martin and C. Brown, if they play. If one of them doesn't, stick Jones in the lineup.

If you can get J. Jones, yes, drop Emmitt to do it!  I'm starting him on Thursday in one of my leagues.

I don't know when you have to have your lineup in, but I wouldn't risk Ahman.  Brown looks like he'll play.  I read somewhere that Martin is probable.  I guess I'd go with Martin and C. Brown, if they play.  If one of them doesn't, stick Jones in the lineup.

572459[/snapback]

problem is jones plays on thursday so i won't know if brown can play by then.