[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 outta 4 at Flex: Strong Candidates all

Glabra

Chris Brown @ Houston

Reggie Wayne @ Detroit

Pittman @ Carolina

Julius Jones vs Chicago

My early thinking is going with Pittman and JJ. I don't know much about Detroit's pass D but it doesn't really matter when they play the Colts. The question is, can Wayne replicate last week's performance with another multiple TD effort? Prior to last week, he's had 3 weeks with a TD grab and moderate yards/catches. I'm thinking that's what he likely goes back to, so an every down back might be a better play this week.

I'm a little gun-shy on Brown as well, but if Fisher's motivational ploys work the way they've been known to, he could have a big game too. I might then pull the inexperienced JJ for Brown.

Thoughts?

I don't think JJ has a big week this week vs the Bears. Bear D has been surprisingly resilient. Unlikely to get torched 2 weeks in a row. Start your Colts, and your hottest guy, Pittman.

How has Urlacher's absence affected them? 5-6 weeks ago, everyone was running big on them and averaging > 4.5 ypc in the process. Portis had like 171. Then it seemed they got better in a heartbeat when Urlacher came back. Now that he's out again, they seemed to have dropped off again. Given that trend, don't you think it's more than coincidence? Plus isn't their D-line a little undersized and thus susceptible to getting mashed by bigger O-lines?

Thanks

Can't speak for them every week, but I don't see the Pokes running effectively against them. Especially with the Bears corners getting healthy now. I think they can stack the line a little and give Hillermeyer some help. Excluding the Colts game, they have been surprisingly stingy with giving up points.

Can't speak for them every week, but I don't see the Pokes running effectively against them.  Especially with the Bears corners getting healthy now.  I think they can stack the line a little and give Hillermeyer some help.  Excluding the Colts game, they have been surprisingly stingy with giving up points.

572601[/snapback]

Thanks for the insight! Didn't Azumah return a coupla weeks ago? Which other corner came back?