[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need expert advice...

SuperBalla

B) Hasslebeck has been a disastor and I have had to go to the waiver wire to patch up my QB's slot. I have barely kept myself in the playoff contention because of pure divine intervention. 1 loss and I am toast.

I have picked up Carson PALMER :D and Garrard :D . Are you finished laughing? I started Garrard last week because I have J. Smith. Garrard is playing Minnisota and Carson is playing Cleveland. Both are pretty good match-ups...

WDIS?

Palmer vs. Cleveland

or

Garrard vs. Minn. (if so would you start Jimmy Smith?)

My receivers are (start 3):

M. Muhammad vs. Tampa (starting)

C. Chambers vs. San Fran. (starting)

J. Smith vs. Minn.

S. Moss vs. Arizona

I don't know if I'm an expert, but I'll give this a shot.

I read something, somewhere (I can't remember where I saw it) that said Leftwich believes he's going to play this Sunday! You may end up with Palmer by default, which won't be so awful. He's playing better lately. If you have to chose, I'd probably go with Palmer because he's playing at home. Good luck.