[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In Season Player Rankings

ShadowSharks

Pre-season player rankings are to help with drafting because there are people out there who have more time to do the research than some of us. However, I and the average monkey are quite capable of guaging a player's value on what he has actually accomplished thus far this season. Stats from last year may not be of much help but I'm pretty comfortable with basing my opinions of players on actual, current performance. You might try it. It can be very effective.

I think "In Season Player Rankings" would be useful if some explanation was provided for each ranking. I realize this would take a lot of work! Anyone can just add up the stats, but it would be nice if someone could take all of the other information available and formulate some rankings. Who's got the time to browse through all of the homer sites for useful nuggets of information? Take a guy like Moe Williams for example. Based on stats alone, he's probably ranked pretty high right now. However, with Bennett returning soon, that production could dry up in a hurry. Obviously, just about everyone in the FF world is aware of this and can value him accordingly but there are many more cases like this when stats alone just doesn't cut it.