[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My trade proposals are the kiss of death!

kraftykraft

It all started at the end of our regular fantasy season last year, when I friend in my league sent me an offer of Stephen Davis for my free agent pickup, Domanick Davis (In our league, an undrafted free agent pickup can be kept for the next season). Sure, Davis was a little banged up at the time, but he had kicked some butt early in the season, and I thought that he would come back fairly rested and ready for the Panthers home stretch run. Didn't happen, and I ended up in second place in our league.

Ok, so everyone makes a bad trade now and then.

This year, in an effort to put my team over the top in my league, From late October until the the end of our trade deadline at beginning of this month, I tried to arrange different trades to get one of the following 3 players onto my team:

-Priest Holmes

-Randy Moss

-Terrell Owens

So obviously, my trade proposals are guaranteed studkillers!! Is your opponent starting Peyton Manning against Martz and the Lams defense? Drop me a quick PM--"Hey, Kraftykraft, Peyton is tearing it up man. You should offer up some of your stack of keepers for next year to get him on your team!"

Fear my favorable opinion of your starters, and the 4-5 excess keepers I have to trade for them!! The next player I curse may be yours!!!

Iggles fans, it's all my fault!! (Not that I mind really, because Terrell is a jerk.) If he had just underachieved a little, until our trade deadline had expired, he would have been home free!