[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There was not much 'inclement' weather at Lambeau.

chester

I'm making NO excuses for the sad display on Sun.

(and sorry to start this thread so late, just got back tonite).

But I heard somebody refer to the weather that way on Sportcenter - I think.

It was 30 degrees until halftime. Couldn't have gotten below 20 after that.

Yes, the flags were blowing, but on the field it wasn't that windy.

Miniscule snow, though the field did look a little rough.

So, in conclusion, it was not cold, some throws may have been bothered a bit, and it may have been slightly slippery out there.

But the weather was not inclement for Wisconsin in January.

Just my 2c.

You guys may have gotten to see more weather related problems on tv.

The media has trouble talking about the Packers in the winter without mentioning the weather, which they look at as Green bay's 12th Man. Packers need to put a team together to where the weather does not have to be the deciding factor. Not slamming them...jeez, I'm a Saints fan, I wish the Saints could have weather to help them out.

The media has trouble talking about the Packers in the winter without mentioning the weather, which they look at as Green bay's 12th Man.  Packers need to put a team together to where the weather does not have to be the deciding factor.  Not slamming them...jeez, I'm a Saints fan, I wish the Saints could have weather to help them out.

650831[/snapback]

Blitztalk: Oh my f'in god could they please find a giant can-opener and cut the top off of that ridiculous dome? PLEASE! Worst place i've ever seen a football game. Before anybody gets stupid, I've been to Soldiers field 50 or 60 times and Lambeau a few and even the roller dome! Also Candlestick. They tell me the saints used to play at Tulane stadium years ago but i've only been here for 10 years so i didnt get to enjoy those days. Sorry about the rant but i like football outdoors where it belongs!