[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sarge - here you go

xMRogers

Sorry for the delay - darn life keeps getting in the way of board following.

Came up with this pretty quickly - apologies to any eagles fans that aren't satisfied. For those wondering what the bet was - back in May or so, a lot of sh*t talking about Owens and the Eagles, and sarge and I disagreed on how good the Eagles would be - we set and over under of 11 wins (which would have been a push) - I took the over for sig line through July 1.

Sig is a bit long, but doesn't contain the words "pompous", "arrogant", or "ass" so figure not too bad....

See you in July (although come SB time, maybe we can come up with some sort of double or nothing).

"Considering how little I know about football, which is made obvious by my consistent pumping of the Cowboys and Sooners, who made the worst showing in the history of a championship game this year, I don't know why anyone would pay attention to a word I post. I'm sure I'll once again state next year how awful the Eagles are and how the Cowboys are taking over the East....and I'll once again look like a fool. How do I complete this sentence : fool me once, shame on you ; fool me twice, shame on me; kick the crap out of my team for 4 straight years and make the NFC East your personal fiefdom....well, you must be the Philadelphia Eagles."

After all that , you are going a little easy on him.

lmfao :D........ that's it ?? Are you kidding me ?  :D  I've been waiting months to see this skirt....talk about a slap on the wrist.  B)

652286[/snapback]

I know i know - i'm tired, dealing with pregant wife, work is a *** and my car is f'd up....didn't have time or energy to really nail him.