[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forming 2 Leagues .......

theprofessor

Gentleman-

I am forming two new leagues with great scoring and rules format. The first league will be a "National" League with owners playing from all over the country. I currently have 5 owners that have committed and I need 5 more. This will be an online serpentine type draft run through fanball. I have owners from Texas, Connecticut, Las Vegas, California and Washington

The second league is a "Local" league with owners from Washington and Oregon States only. This is a battle for Pacific Northwest supremacy. Currently I have 4 owners from Washington that have committed and 3 from Oregon. I need 1 more team from Washington and 2 more from Oregon. We will utilize the Auction format for this league and will meet for the draft. We will also utilize fanball to manage our league. Entry fee for both leagues is $200.00. The winner last year brought home a beautiful $200 trophy and $845 in cash.

If you're interested please email me ASAP and I will forward our league rules to you. If you need references to find out more about our league and my commissioner abilities just let me know. Please act quickly, the spots are going fast.

The Professor

Edited by theprofessor

Could be interested in the "National" league. Will this be the post area or Fanball? Does not matter as I have 2 other leagues using fanball. 10 teams? No chance to move to 12? If you could send me the information on rules/scoring that would help with solidifying my interest.

Cheers

Could be interested in the "National" league. Will this be the post area or Fanball? Does not matter as I have 2 other leagues using fanball. 10 teams? No chance to move to 12? If you could send me the information on rules/scoring that would help with solidifying my interest.

Cheers

819682[/snapback]

I emailed you the rules tonight. Let me know if you're interested. Any and All Viking fans are welcome! :D