[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Kite?!?

ATL|Falc0n

Who would have thought of this?!?

Can't wait for this in the papers tomorrow :D

Hope he wins!!

-ATL

EDIT: If Tom wins, he will become the oldest player to win. Tom is 55 years old. The oldest PGA Tour winner was Sam Snead, about 40 days before his 54th birthday.

Edited by ATL|Falc0n

I couldn't believe it watching the highlights. I said, wow, that guy's putter must just be unconscious right now. Sure enough. Good to see him hangin around the top of this kind of field.

I couldn't believe it watching the highlights.  I said, wow, that guy's putter must just be unconscious right now.  Sure enough.  Good to see him hangin around the top of this kind of field.

838809[/snapback]

Yes, it's a star-studded leaderboard right now...

And the old dude's beating them all... :D:D:D:D

Also of signifigance, it would be Kite's (20th) PGA Tour win and would make him exempt for life( 20 wins means you can show up for any tournament-anywhere), as 20 wins gets "exemption status". So, concentrate on the Champions Tour, and pick and choose your PGA events. So, one could say that Kite has the most to gain by winning today.

Also of signifigance, it would be Kite's (20th) PGA Tour win and would make him exempt for life( 20 wins means you can show up for any tournament-anywhere), as 20 wins gets "exemption status". So, concentrate on the Champions Tour, and pick and choose your PGA events. So, one could say that Kite has the most to gain by winning today.

839153[/snapback]

Yes, he definetely does...he also gets some more green :D

Panther, does exemption status apply to majors?

-ATL