[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10th and 11th Pick!

JO-E

I drew the 10th pick in a 10 team league. Which means that I have the 10th and 11th pick then dont have another pick till another 19 picks!!!

This may sound crazy but there is a chance that Lewis and Portis fall to me.... that is automatic... but if I cant get that combo who do I go for...

I know I will draft atleast one rb... thats a must for me..

but with the 11th pick can I take Cpep?

QB's usually score alot in my league and I think that they are a dime a dozen...

I am also thinking that if I go 2 rb's at 10-11 that maybe I could snag Bulger at 30 and the top wr at 31.. thats if a good rb didnt fall

Im a poor confused man at 10-11 :D ... but I love the options

what would you do at my pick and who would you take?????? :D

thanks alot

I drew the 10th pick in a 10 team league. Which means that I have the 10th and 11th pick then dont have another pick till another 19 picks!!!

This may sound crazy but there is a chance that Lewis and Portis fall to me.... that is automatic... but if I cant get that combo who do I go for...

I know I will draft atleast one rb... thats a must for me..

but with the 11th pick can I take Cpep?

QB's usually score alot in my league and I think that they are a dime a dozen...

I am also thinking that if I go 2 rb's at 10-11 that maybe I could snag Bulger at 30 and the top wr at 31.. thats if a good rb didnt fall

Im a poor confused man at 10-11 :D ... but I love the options

what would you do at my pick and who would you take??????  :D

thanks alot

882937[/snapback]

Let me know when figure it out, I have 11&12 in a 12 team leauge.

I highly doubt Lewis will fall all the way to ten, but if he does definitely snag him. I'd say there is a decent chance of Portis falling to you at 10 though. I definitely think Ahman Green will fall to 10, and he would be a solid pick. I'd look to take Ahman and Portis, but if Portis doesn't fall to you I think Daunte is a good pick there as well. I think Daunte and Ahman have a very reasonable chance of making it to your pick. If not, maybe something like Daunte and Rudi Johnson. It's very possible you could get someone like Steven Jackson with your thrid round pick so I don't think only taking one RB in the first and second round would be so bad.

I would take Moss if he was still in Min...... but the thing is I dont know how good he is gana do in Oak.... Im sure he will do good but anytime a player switches teams you are taking a chance....

I see Cpep putting up more pts then Moss..... plus TO is having all of these issues now..... its just too much for me right now....