[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Posted my dilemma to Hugh and Doc Love...

Lost

Got a little dilemma and I need you all to set me straight. Let's get the easy stuff out of the way. Standard performance league (1 per 10 rush/rec, 6 for TDs). I am only concerned with my RB and WR for this question. We start 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 flex.

My RB: R Brown, C Benson, B Jacobs, W McGahee, S Alexander

My WR: R Wayne, D' Stallworth, K Johnson, I Bruce, D Givens

Ok, now to the good stuff. I am considering offering 2 seperate trades to 2 different owners, but the trades will be contingent on me getting both to say yes, which I highly doubt.

The first trade I am proposing will be trading away I. Bruce, and getting W. Parker. The guy for this trade is looking to dump Parker, as he is riding his pine. I don't think he will go for this, but I thought maybe I could try anyways.

The next trade would be to trade away Alexander and get Holt and McAllister. Again, I don't think this team owner will go with it, but he might.

That would put me at the following:

My RB: R Brown, C Benson, B Jacobs, W McGahee, McAllister, Parker

My WR: R Wayne, D' Stallworth, K Johnson, Holt, D Givens

I was one of the ones who got hit with the Walker bug. I picked up Meyshawn off waiver wire this week.

What do you think? Am I stupid to even think of trading away TD Machine Alexander? I really like him. :D

Edited by Lost

well, if you could swing both... you are left with a little downgrade at rb (with a little more depth), and an upgrade at wr.

i say stay with alexander and bruce. bruce is like a 1b.... and keep your stud in the soft nfc west. you may want to check schedules... but i like the alexander/bruce combo a little better