[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS- late night gut check

at RB:

M. Moore @ ATL

K. Jones @ TB

at WR:

A. Johnson @ CIN

TJ Housh vs HOU

Right now I am leaning towards Moore and Housh. I know you are always supposed to start your studs but K. Jones has been hardly a stud so far this season and he is playing Tampa. I am really tempted to start Johnson though. What do you think?

IMO, I think you have it right with TJ Housh over AJ. CIN offense has been rolling and I don't see any fear of a letdown this week vs. an inept HOU team. I wouldn't start AJ until the offense in HOU decides to show up.

On the flip side, I still think you have to go with KJ. He'll come around, and he has no competition for the ball in the backfield. Moore is good, but he'll get spelled by Moe Williams at the goal line or Bennett may even make an appearance. For those reasons, even though TB is playing good def right now, I'd give a lean towards KJ still. Good luck :D

at RB:

M. Moore @ ATL

K. Jones @ TB

at WR:

A. Johnson @ CIN

TJ Housh vs HOU

Right now I am leaning towards Moore and Housh.  I know you are always supposed to start your studs but K. Jones has been hardly a stud so far this season and he is playing Tampa.  I am really tempted to start Johnson though.  What do you think?

1037032[/snapback]

I think you're right on the money with Moore and Housh.

I don't think Moore will have a great game, but I think KJones will struggle in Tampa Bay.

Housh is playing with a hot quarterback. Johnson is not. The Bengals' defense is underrated.

I think this weekend you might have it right.

Moore has no value as long as Tice is making decisions.

I would try to trade for a better RB, Jones doesn't seem to have it and Moore to me is a ? every week. If Bennett isn't traded, hell likely get some carries and when healthy so will Williams.