[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vernan Davis(TE) at the combine.

Randall

I'd love for the eagles to trade up out of the 14th spot to draft this kid...

2 TE sets will go perfect with our newfound "running attack"...lol I'll believe it when I see it...

but imagine this kid with LJ Smith and Westy....along with one of our mediocre at best WR...or a FA pickup that will be just a little better...

using a 2 TE set offense would change the complexity of the WCO and maybe make it better....especially with 2 talents like that at TE....

plus the blocking would be great too....can't hate that...

1344845[/snapback]

I can't see the Eagles moving up for a TE. They already have a solid one and aren't gonna give up stuff to get another. They have other ideas of greater need.

I can't see the Eagles moving up for a TE. They already have a solid one and aren't gonna give up stuff to get another. They have other ideas of greater need.

1345201[/snapback]

if he's the best available player and are willing to run a 2 TE set...

I'm not over here making predictions....I'm saying what I'd love to see...

and that's a 2 TE set with 2 remarkable talents like LJ Smith and Davis on the ends of the line...blocking and going out for passes with Westy being the multiple threat he is and use 1 WR out wide...or 2....

instead of using 2 or 3.....or 4 WR's...

especially since our OL apparently is going to be worse if Runyan doesn't come back...we can use the 2 TE sets for a change to help the run game we are all of a sudden committed to... :D (I'll believe it when I see it)

if he's the best available player and are willing to run a 2 TE set...

I'm not over here making predictions....I'm saying what I'd love to see...

and that's a 2 TE set with 2 remarkable talents like LJ Smith and Davis on the ends of the line...blocking and going out for passes with Westy being the multiple threat he is and use 1 WR out wide...or 2....

instead of using 2 or 3.....or 4 WR's...

especially since our OL apparently is going to be worse if Runyan doesn't come back...we can use the 2 TE sets for a change to help the run game we are all of a sudden committed to... :D (I'll believe it when I see it)

1345231[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I'm an Eagles fan and I'd love to see that too. McNabb would love it also.

Last night Vernon Davis was interviewed on NFL network and said the two teams that interviewed him already were Oakland and SF.

If he gets pass San Fran I dont see how Al Davis would let this "speed freak" get buy especially since the Raiders do not have a marque tight-end in a division that has 2 of the best (Gonzo, Gates)...UNLESS Vince Young drops to 7 as well. Young is probably #1 on Al's draft board.

A McNabb fan, if I may correct myself. What does that face mean, sorry?

1345250[/snapback]

I believe it's a multiple team rule or something...

there was a thread about it awhile back...

your name is familiar, though...have you posted at another sports message board?....

I only post here now for sports due to all of the crap elsewhere...

Last night Vernon Davis was interviewed on NFL network and said the two teams that interviewed him already were Oakland and SF.

If he gets pass San Fran I dont see how Al Davis would let this "speed freak" get buy especially since the Raiders do not have a marque tight-end in a division that has 2 of the best (Gonzo, Gates)...UNLESS Vince Young drops to 7 as well.  Young is probably #1 on Al's draft board.

1345259[/snapback]

I think Young will slip and go to the Raiders, personally...

Busted, as you claimed to be a Bears fan.

1345255[/snapback]

Haha, my bad, you know what I meant. I don't think I need to prove that I'm a Bears fan. I have always watched McNabb though, when he was in college especially. When he got drafted by the Eagles, it was sorta a given that I would begin to follow the Eagles.

I believe it's a multiple team rule or something...

there was a thread about it awhile back...

your name is familiar, though...have you posted at another sports message board?....

I only post here now for sports due to all of the crap elsewhere...

1345265[/snapback]

Interesting....I don't think I have posted at another sports message board. Maybe some technology boards here and there but no other sports board.