[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Far is T.O. Falling?

YoungBob

No kidding...sorry, but no openings. I still can't believe he dropped to the 5th round. I would have grabbed him earlier but got Tiki, Ronnie Brown, Boldin and Randy Moss in the first four rounds. I'm still not crazy about a team that features Moss and T.O., but I've got three Tier 1 WR's and I'm thrilled with that. Just for the record, here were the other WR's taken before T.O.

S. Smith (1.10)

Chad (2.1)

Fitz (2.4)

Marvin (2.6)

Chambers (2.8)

Holt (2.9)

Boldin (3.8)

Wayne (4.2)

R. Moss (4.3)

Ward (4.4)

S. Moss (4.5)

Roy (4.7)

Driver (4.9)

Plax (4.10)

Mason (5.1)

T.J. (5.4)

J. Walker (5.6)

Galloway (5.7)

T.O. (5.8)

You should be crazy about your team...two good RB's and three good WR's...even if one of them implodes, you still have Boldin (who is a MAN) and either Moss or Owens...

You should be crazy about your team...two good RB's and three good WR's...even if one of them implodes, you still have Boldin (who is a MAN) and either Moss or Owens...

I am very happy with my team...but as a guy who has NEVER owned T.O. or Moss it's a little freaky to have them both on my roster. We start 3 WR's each week so as long as everyone stays healthy (and happy) my team should be tough.