[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goal line vultures

SC Goes Deep

I am in a touchdown only redraft league and I look for those running backs later in the draft that steal the TD's...eg..Duckett,Bettis, etc. Was interested in hearing who you think the top 3 Goal line vultures are going into this season. My three would be...

1. Brandon Jacobs - NYG

2. Mike Alstot - TB

3. LenDale White - TEN

Let me know who you think is a top candidate for stealing TD's this season.

Thanks...

I am in a touchdown only redraft league and I look for those running backs later in the draft that steal the TD's...eg..Duckett,Bettis, etc. Was interested in hearing who you think the top 3 Goal line vultures are going into this season. My three would be...

1. Brandon Jacobs - NYG

2. Mike Alstot - TB

3. LenDale White - TEN

Let me know who you think is a top candidate for stealing TD's this season.

Thanks...

Id say Duckett would go above Alstott. Some say he wont vulture, but I say HORSE HOCKY!!

Who gets the goal line carries in Atlanta? Does Norwood or some other Atlanta RB take Duckett's role, or does Dunn get more goal line carries?

I would think at the very least, to start the season, itll be Norwood. They will want to see how effective he is at the GL for the future. JMO