[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Williamson or Bruce?

FredGSanford

I'll say Williamson vs. Carolina. Minnesota is going to have to throw the ball effectively, because Carolina will load that line in an attempt to stop C. Taylor, in order to avoid being trampled by the ground game like they were against Atlanta.

Bruce also wouldn't be a bad play though... the 49ers defense is horrendous, but St. Louis is a run first team now. If SJax is running effectively, I don't expect Bulger to do more throwing than he has to.

So, Williamson by the nose of the football. :D

I'm a Niners fan and have been following them closely. Given the state of our D, I would start any wide receiver who plays against us. Our pass rush is ineffective which give opposing QBs plenty of time to pick apart our secondary. That plus the fact that the strength of the D is the line backers (E. James had around 70 yards rushing against the niners week 1)

Bulger will have plenty of opportunities to make plays it's just a matter of luck whether I. Bruce is on the other end of them.