[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A interesting trade offer

poor_rich

I wouldn't do it. You'd be left with one WR stud and a bunch of guys who are decent but they are all untested beyond that (whereas you know Holt will produce). Do you start two RBs? If so then youre not even necessarily upgrading at RB if Cadillac shapes up.

Unless it's a keeper league, then maybe go for it.

If you can give up Housh instead do that.

Housh for Maroney would be great for you.

Not sure I would trade Holt for Maroney. Holt is as proven as it gets for a WR (besides Harrison). Maroney looks great so far, but Dillon will steal some carries and TDs. And who knows how Maroney will hold up in the later weeks of the season? Some rookies tend to break down after weeks 11 & 12, when the college season would've ended.

first of all, we start 2 rb's, sorry about that.

second, I never thought about that, tiring out at the end of the season. Great Point!!!!

thirdly, Housh and Maroney can be kept for next year. Holt can't.

forthly, I see Westbrook and Green got injury problem. I have both Morency and Bulkhalter, so the urgency may not be so great as I thought it was. But still need to shore it up.