[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan Fan closer to the action

Gonkis

Clarett had the same type injury in 2002 before the Cincy game and returned a week later.

Michigan needs to be careful here. I say take a chance and not play him this week and let Breaston and Arrington fill that role, Breaston should step up. I then would work him in slowly maybe use him as a decoy or deep fly routes his presence alone will attract attention. OSU and Michigan on collision course for maybe one of the biggest games in the history of "The Game" and Michigan will need Mario in that one at full stregnth. Michigan gets in trouble against Iowa and maybe then you have to roll the dice, but I would not really take a chance on playing him early in games. I would play him enough to keep him sharp UNLESS Michigan gets in trouble then you have to let him go and roll the dice. I still think Breaston can step for you guys and now is his chance in his senior year. I have to say Michigan is definatly the story of 2006 so far.

PSU and Michigan could be a slugfest.