[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BCS

Maize N Blue Backer

trust me its mutual...... i am flushing twice everyday..its a decent distance to columbus....OH-E I E I O this ......! <<insert girlie :D ..... here>> :D

WE'RE FROM O-HI-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Good luck to you boys from the North, and that's exactly what you'll need..........is LUCK! Your talent on defense doesn't stack up to our kids this year and the best game you play all season on defense may not be enough.

WE'RE FROM O-HI-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Good luck to you boys from the North, and that's exactly what you'll need..........is LUCK! Your talent on defense doesn't stack up to our kids this year and the best game you play all season on defense may not be enough.

well, considering the vaunted illinois defense held you to 17 at home, i'll take my chances.......and again bro, i think alot of people will agree, the OH-IO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS.........and your defense is not 1/2 as good as ours....woodley is going to give your sham of a heismann candidate Troy a nice introduction on the 18th............pssssst....Manningham will be back, i'll give OSU props for filling a defensive void that saw 8 graduate, but you will not be able to handle both Arrington and Mannignham, maybe the best receiving duo in College football........

Would '75 be the last time then? If GOB1 is less than about 35 yrs old, he would have no personal recollection of those years. So he has a valid point....

Coffeeman, Im exactly 35yrs old. My simple point is, Its tough for a team to beat Michigan 3yrs in a row.

Not to say it cant happen, but hey I believe history is on our side. The team that last beat Michigan 3yrs

in a row was ND. I think it was 85,86,87 something like that.

Carr'll be fired on Nov. 19th. Can't beat OSU, can't stay on as coach. Same goes for OSU coaches. Can't beat Michigan, can't stay on as coach.

I dunno, John Cooper sure got a pretty good run, and it wasn't until 2 very below average/mediocre seasons did he finally get canned. Lloyd Carr I think has saved his job for the time being just based on what Michigan has done so far. The Wolverines are back in the national spotlight. About the only thing that would kill Carr is if Ohio State just creams Michigan, and the odds of that are slim, as both teams play very well against each other, and all would be forgotten after a blow out loss if Michigan went to there BCS Bowl and won. I mean the guy has a national championship on his resume and a slew of Big Ten titles, his only real blemish is vs Tressell, and the 5 loss season from a year ago (which has all but been forgotten at this point).

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

Coffeeman, Im exactly 35yrs old. My simple point is, Its tough for a team to beat Michigan 3yrs in a row.

Not to say it cant happen, but hey I believe history is on our side. The team that last beat Michigan 3yrs

in a row was ND. I think it was 85,86,87 something like that.

they lost to Notre Dame 4 str8 years (87, 88, 89, and 90) Penn State did it in 94, 95, and 96. Pretty rare feat though.