[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll take my medicine on the Bears

uggabugga

OK, I'm man enough to admit it. I couldn't have been more wrong about CHI-MIA. :D You think the Arizona game was bad? This was worse. Much worse. Under the "that's why they play the games" category, it's beyond me how a team that's looked so good for most of the season can throw in a stinker like that. I would like to think it was a one-off, but that was a two-off and there's still plenty of season left. I'm going to have to seriously consider playing, for crying out loud, Romo because I have know idea which Grossman will show up from week to week.

At least R. Brown showed what he can do when he actually gets some carries. Nick Satan finally realized who's playing QB for him and did the right thing. Give that guy 29 carries every week and he'll be a fantasy stud. And those were crunch-time carries too, not garbage carries. He tore through the best defense in the league when they most needed to stop him. He's like Jamal Lewis. He gets better the more he gets hit and longer the game goes. You can't give him a carry every 6 plays and expect him to be productive.

I had a bad feeling about this game and for once I was right. I sat Grossman and was glad until Brady sucked too. Oh well. It was very bittersweet since I started Brown = good, but the Bears lost = BAD! The worst part is I didn't expect them to go undefeted it's just that they lost to the Dolphins! Again. Larry Cuzdonkey and Griese can kiss my a$$. Go Colts?