[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU-UM

theeohiostate

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geee a$$clown if you will remember the lonely little north team K state put an a$$ whoppin on my Sooners when we were undeafeted!!! who was the Big 12 champ that year??? K State was, and they deserved it, they whopped are butts. So to crown a champion without a championship game is just stupid!!!!! If the UW was to play OSU, or UM again depending on the divsions, or whomever was the oppiste div's winner and OSU lost are they div champs???? Answer = HELL NO!!!!!!!

I have a hunch if the Big Ten had a conference title game and the Horns were still in the SWC sans title game, your opinion would be the exact opposite.

well, it was either think about this or think about ways that the Packers might make the playoffs and he chose to focus hi attention on the more likely scenario

I guess so....we're not a juggernaut team like the Rams or anything.