[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling All Vick Haters...

daboz

What about Vick this week, anyone got the inside info on the groin pull. I’m sure Alanta won't admit how bad it is because they want the opposing D to setup for the Vick run even if he can’t.

I’m not a Vick hatter yet, I will be if he does well,,, This thread was started because he's going against me in a semi final. I still wouldn’t want such a inconsistent player.

The fact of the matter is, he's been a VERY consistent player this year.

If you don't like having one of the most consistent fantasy QB's on your fantasy roster, then you're right, Vick was not the player for you this year.

Anyway the most up to date info I've seen has already been posted above :D

With Atlanta's playoff hopes still alive & Mora's job on the line, I doubt Mora would be playing Vick, if he were going to be limited or a hinderance.

well for one thing hes listed as probable... for another he practiced fully on wendesday.. I think his groin is just fine and i woudl start him with confidence...

AP reports Thursday that HE DIDN'T practice fully on Wednesday, but instead took a "reduced role" while "Schaub took the majority of the snaps with the first team", but I think your conclusion is correct and at this point I'm going to start him and hope he doesn't come out after he breaks the 1000yd mark.