[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nothing about that punk

loaf

what is his problem? gouging Lewis' eye? throw him out of the league

We can't do that, then we would only beat the Browns twice every year. Oh yeah, that is what we already do.

If, in fact, Porter gauged Lewis' eye, then he is pathetic. I've never liked Porter that much to begin with. The guy can play football, but, he is definitely a big-mouth and I wish he would just shut his mouth and play.

As for the occurrences yesterday. There was a play were Jamal Lewis post-play slammed Porters head into the ground, and probably should have been called for a penalty. Porter, being his typical, annoying self, the next play continued action post play on Lewis, getting called for a penalty. They then showed Lewis on the sidelines getting his eye checked, so, it is quite possible that Porter gauged his eye. However, I didn't hear anything from the Ravens on this, so I'm not sure if that is true.

Edited by Menudo

If, in fact, Porter gauged Lewis' eye, then he is pathetic. I've never liked Porter that much to begin with. The guy can play football, but, he is definitely a big-mouth and I wish he would just shut his mouth and play.

Werd. :D

Joey -- shut up and play ... and keep your fingers out of other people's orrifices. :D

that was bad. it looked more like a choke than a poke. but i dont know. lewis should have been flagged for the play before though. thats bs that you can grab a guys facemask and throw his head on the ground when hes trying to get up. if they actually called it, i doubt porter would have done it to lewis. he was more angry at the refs than anything following the play. its funny you talking about players cheap shotting when your team has the biggest one of them all.