[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so who's coming to Seattle

Down Goes Frazia

I don't see Philadelphia losing vs. Oakland. So, I guess that means Dallas visits Seattle.

I don't know what the deal is with the Seahawks. Arguably with 3 different outcomes of just 3 different plays in their last 3 games, and we're talking about an 11-4 squad coming off a huge win over the Chargers and having a bye in the first round waiting for the Saints-Giants/Panthers winner.

Alas, reality says that it will be a struggle to not limp into the tournament with a 4 game losing streak and a home game against what would appear to be (on paper, maybe) a superior opponent.

And to address the other issue of the thread, Chicago is the only NFC team that would have a chance of making the playoffs in the AFC if they played there. They have a complete team regardless of what kind of player Grossman is.

The only NFC team I even remotely see competing with them is New Orleans just because of the offensive firepower, given a 1 game scenario. Philadelphia is peaking and I could see the Iggs stealing one win on the road, but not 2.

:D

It's hard to believe that Seattle will host a playoff game...hey we'll take any advantage we can get... :D

Edited by devilwoman

If Seattle is lucky, nobody will show up.

nice avatar & sig there TO. :tup:

I'm banging my head trying to figure out what game this is gonna be next weekend. As I said before..... there's a good chance I don't get to go to the game if it's a early game Saturday. :clap:

they typically put the "weakest" game as far as ratings go as the first game Saturday. I'm also pretty sure ABC - ESPN has both games on Saturday. CBS & FOX get regular slots for Sunday...... but who do they pick ? :bash:

I gotta think that the defending champs get the primetime late game on sunday(especially if it's Dallas)... but the way they're play'in coupled with the travel & major eastcoast bias.... they may pick the Eagles & whoever as they're game.... assuming the beat oakland. :D

also the Saturday games are usually later if my memory serves me. :D If we were the late game Saturday (like a 5:00 start).... I'd probably be OK.

someone convince me the hawks will play sunday.

As a Saints fan it's hard to get too excited about this team because of all the bad history surrounding the Saints franchise, however at some point you begin to realize that in the past month New Orleans has convincing beat 3 potential NFC playoff teams on the road. (Atlanta, Dallas, NY Giants)

Amen to dat! :D

:rosecoloredglasseson:

We may only need one win on the road....we beat the Saints in New Orleans in a revenge game, and the Cowboys take care of the over-rated Bears....the NFC Championship would be in Philly against the Cowboys in Round 3.... :D

What other scenario would create this type of excitement league-wide? Seahawks @ Bears? :D

One game at a time. (but I like this scenario...)