[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Karma Thread

Cowboyz1

Just dawned the #31 jersey, about to head out for game time vittles. The anticipation is unbearable.

As Boys fans, we have every reason to be anxious but today, today, the Cowboys of yester year rise up and fill the current squad with vigor and the passion to play like Champions. Today Roy covers. Today Watkins steps up. Today Julius scats and Barber pounds. Today the D line brings it. Today, Romo rallies the troops and places the pill with poise. Yes today is the day we see the Cowboys push back the darkness of mediocrity and bask in the rays of victory. I have witnessed us lay down for the lowly Lions, be denied by the sloppy skins, and be humiliated by the uppity Eagles. But not today. Today we fight. Today we fight.............

It's Rally time boys.

This is the time, this is the place, and this is the team.

Or maybe we just play real hard and give it to them in the end. After all they deserve it, after all they've been through. I can be so selfish sometimes, at least Romo and Glenn set me straight with examples. It was also nice to see all the others that helped out to make Hasselback feel more comfortable by not picking those balls off and hurting his feelings. I need to be more giving and realize that other teams need confidence also. Boy, I had it all wrong, it's not about winning. It's about scaring the other team just enough to think they might lose and build the drama for them and their fans just before making their day. Man the Cowboys are a good bunch of guys taking care of other teams like that.