[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Mock #4 sign-ups - 12 teams, 16 rounds ***

DMD

Why is it that anytime I pick for someone, no matter how many hours it has been for them, they always show up like 5 minutes later? :D

Just lucky I guess! :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOO.

Norv Turner will turn Rivers into the next Aikman now that he doesn't have to play Martyball and my WRs are guaranteed 10 TDs each. When Caddy returns to the first three weeks of '05 form and Jackson starts carrying the load, you will regret giving me that grade! :D:D

That team has great WR and it is a PPR league and having Winslow should be golden too. But other than Gore, the QBs and RBs looked weaker than most and those positions contribute the most consistent points week to week. Rivers and Campbell are both fine upside QBs, but unless they end up top 6 you have below average starters there.

The fun part of these mocks is going back the next spring and seeing how the teams actually ended up.

That team has great WR and it is a PPR league and having Winslow should be golden too. But other than Gore, the QBs and RBs looked weaker than most and those positions contribute the most consistent points week to week. Rivers and Campbell are both fine upside QBs, but unless they end up top 6 you have below average starters there.

The fun part of these mocks is going back the next spring and seeing how the teams actually ended up.

Picking Driver in the 5th forced me to push QB/RB back. The other way would have me taking another starting RB in the 5th for better depth, still grabbing Winslow next, then maybe getting Romo/Cutler/Leinart which I would have liked a little more, before grabbing my WR3. The rest of my draft was just looking for young upside.

It was half homerism, half PPR on the Driver pick, which may not be worth it in dynasty if a new QB struggles in GB.