[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Loogie's SAL CAP and Pick Em Games. Only open to Huddlers

LooGie

Okay, this is my last call for these two games. Both are free, and ALL are encourage to join. Even the brass. Get some!

Winner of Sal Cap gets a free huddle sub next year.

Winner of pickem, gets um..nothing. cept teh braggin rights of pure pwnage!

If anyone wants to offer prizes great, but i would ask that you offer them for the Survival Challenge, as it's been tradition to get something for winning that.

Moving along.

Have over 30 spots left in the Sal Cap game. Here's the info:

You have been invited to join loogielv's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Salary Cap Football.

In order to join the group, just go to the game front page and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 576

Password: enter

Here's the Pickem Info. About 30 spots left in that one.

You have been invited to join loogielv's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 10160

Password: enter

I will take th Vikings in week one of the survival pool I missed out on..

bummer. :D sorry man. I had it posted before. I can start another league but leagues cannot compete with other leagues, so it'll be pretty pointless, unless the new league gets close to 50 too.